Blue Arrow Rocky Mountain Juniper
Narrow Upright Juniper for Limited Space Areas, Light blue color stands out in the landscape
Blue Arrow Juniper (Juniperus scopulorum) is a narrow upright selection which makes it a perfect tree for smaller spaces, it has rope-like ascending foliage, and color blends that are silvery blue. Similar to the Italian cypress but much hardier! This is an excellent choice for a formal landscape vertical accent or screen. Blue Arrow Juniper is one of the most popular evergreen trees to use on your landscape, is very low maintenance and easy to care for, does not require pruning, and can maintain its pyramidal shape as it matures. Blue Arrows are extremely versatile, can provide many different uses such as privacy screens, hedges, or to enhance the entrance of your home. Blue Arrow will shine in full sun and can invite birds to nest along their branches. Place the blue arrow in your garden as a focal point or use it to create a privacy screen even if your space is limited, with Blue Arrow Juniper Trees you can get the job done.
Free Shipping on Select orders, 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received, once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|GROW ZONES:||4-9 Outdoors.|
|GROWTH RATE:||Fast 2ft/Year.|
|MATURE HEIGHT:||12-15 ft.|
|MATURE WIDTH:||2-3 ft.|
|LIGHT:||Thrives in Full sun o partial shade.|
|WATER:||Twice a week first growing season.|
|FOLIAGE:||Blue - year round interest, prized for foliage.|
|USES:||Accent, Landscape, Privacy Screen, Hedge, Wind Barrier.|
|SOIL CONDITIONS:||Easily grown in a wide range of soils.|
|DOES NOT SHIP TO:||AZ|
• Narrow, columnar tree. The Blue Arrow Juniper tree is perfect for narrow spaces in your landscape. This tree easily replaces the Italian Cypress and Taylor Juniper in cold climates. It is also a great substitute for the Sky Pencil Holly.
• Easy to grow and drought tolerant. This juniper tolerates freezing conditions, drought, pollution, salty soils, pest, disease and is deer resistant. It is also a native selection which makes it water-wise, great for wildlife and birds, and easy to acclimate and establish.
• Cool blue color. The blue color of this plant contrasts and compliments just about every other plant in your garden.
• Container friendly. Can remain potted long periods of time. Plant the Blue Arrow tree in Deco pots for an upscale look. Place it in your entryway or patio for a contemporary Mediterranean feel.
• We believe in the power of plants to lift the spirit, calm the mind and clean the air.
• Plants can reduce stress and anxiety by spending time close to nature caring for them.
• Great choice to increase property value with a low maintenance evergreen.
• A must-have for landscape architects and home owners.
DESIGN IDEAS AND LANDSCAPE USES
Plant features are becoming very popular in modern landscape design for homes, also true for spaces like backyards, main entrances, and landscape in general. The inclusion of plants make space feel more attractive, exciting and comfortable, creating a well balance peaceful ambiance of styles that can both calm the senses and invigorate the mind simultaneously, adorning with live plants and natural elements is a great choice to create a relaxing atmosphere while at home, reducing the day to day stresses from modern life, weather is traffic congestions or stressful daily routines, living sculptures can be the answer to some of these challenges, design your space with tropical plants in mind.
Care & Maintenance
- Select an area with full sun.
- Dig a hole that is twice as wide and just as deep as the root ball.
- Remove the tree from its container and loosen any roots that are tightly packed.
- Place the tree in the hole and backfill with soil, making sure to eliminate any air pockets.
- Water the tree well to settle the soil.
- Prefers well-draining soil.
- Suitable for clay, alkaline, and compacted soils, avoid wet and soggy.
- Spread a 2-3 inch layer of mulch around the base of the plant to conserve moisture and suppress weeds.
- Mulch with hardwood or cypress.
- Thrives in full sun.
- Water regularly during the first growing season.
- Once established, water only during extended periods of drought.
- Fertilize during early spring with an extended-release, well balanced fertilizer.
- Pruning is not necessary.
- It will maintain its columnar growth habit naturally.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! We grow and care for our plants from cuttings, seeds or liners, we hand select the best quality available before shipping to your home or office. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for ground cover junipers?
Approximate height is measured from the base of the plant to the top of the highest branch.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.