Blue Cone Arborvitae Thuja Orientalis Cypress
Arborvitae Blue Cone, Thuja orientalis, Oriental Arborvitae, Platycladus orientalis
The Blue Cone Arborvitae is a stunning evergreen tree that grows in a tall, narrow cone shape. It is an excellent choice for creating a natural privacy screen or windbreak in your landscape. This tree has soft, feathery foliage that is a beautiful blue-green color and adds a striking contrast to the surrounding greenery. It is also drought tolerant and low maintenance, making it an ideal tree for a busy gardener or homeowner. With its unique color, shape, and durability, the blue cone arborvitae is an excellent choice for adding both beauty and functionality to any outdoor space.
Free Shipping on Select orders, 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received, once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|GROW ZONES:||3-9 Outdoors.
|USES:||Wind Barrier, Privacy Screen, Landscaping, Accent.|
|SOIL CONDITIONS:||Well-drained soil.|
|DOES NOT SHIP TO:||AZ.|
PLANT BENEFITS AND KEY FEATURES
• We believe in the power of plants to lift the spirit, calm the mind and clean the air
• Plants can reduce stress and anxiety by spending time close to nature caring for them
• Great choice to increase property value with a low maintenance evergreen
• Drought Tolerant and Resistant to ice, freezing conditions and Pest, Easily grown in a wide range of soils
Design ideas for the landscape, Ground Cover for Color Contrast
Plant features are becoming very popular in modern landscape design for homes, also true for spaces like backyards, main entrances, and landscape in general. The inclusion of plants make space feel more attractive, exciting and comfortable, creating a well balance peaceful ambiance of styles that can both calm the senses and invigorate the mind simultaneously, adorning with live plants and natural elements is a great choice to create a relaxing atmosphere while at home, reducing the day to day stresses from modern life, weather is traffic congestions or stressful daily routines, living sculptures can be the answer to some of these challenges, design your space with tropical plants in mind.
Care & Maintenance
- Choose location with well-draining soil.
- Dig hole twice the width and depth of root ball.
- Place tree in hole, ensuring root ball is level with soil.
- Fill hole with soil and gently press down.
- Water thoroughly to settle soil around roots.
- Easily grown in a range of soils, including clay, alkaline and compacted.
- Avoid wet and soggy soils.
- Apply 2-3 inch layer of mulch around tree base.
- Helps retain moisture, suppress weeds, regulate soil temperature.
- Thrives in full sun.
- Avoid planting in areas that receive less than 4 hours of direct sunlight per day.
- Water well every 2-3 days until established.
- Water frequently during extremely hot months.
- Once established, water only during extended periods of drought.
- Fertilize during early spring with a slow-release, well-balanced fertilizer.
- Pruning is not necessary.
- Avoid pruning during the hottest and coldest months.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! We grow and care for our plants from cuttings, seeds or liners, we hand select the best quality available before shipping to your home or office. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for ground cover junipers?
Approximate height is measured from the base of the plant to the top of the highest branch.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.