Thuja Junior Green Giant Arborvitae
Thuja Junior Giant Arborvitae, pyramidal evergreen trees known for their speedy growth rate, lasting color, and lush foliage. Great for Privacy Screening
Thuja Junior Giant Arbovitae is an evergreen coniferous tree with a narrow pyramidal form. It is a fast-growing plant that can reach a height of 20 feet and a width of 5 feet at maturity. Its foliage is a beautiful dark green color, which maintains its color year-round, making it an excellent choice for year-round screening and privacy purposes. The plant is low maintenance and can thrive in a variety of soil types and climate conditions. It also has an attractive bark that is grayish-brown and fibrous, adding texture to the landscape. Thuja Junior Giant Arbovitae is an excellent choice for large scale landscapes, natural screens, or specimen plantings. It also makes a great windbreak, noise barrier, or privacy hedge, and can be pruned to maintain a more compact size. Overall, Thuja Junior Giant Arbovitae is an impressive plant that adds beauty and privacy to any landscape.
Free Shipping on Select orders, 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received, once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|GROW ZONES:||5-9 Outdoors.
|MATURE HEIGHT:||15-20 ft.|
|MATURE WIDTH:||4-5 ft.|
|USES:||Asian Zen, Privacy Hedge, Accent, Mediterranean.|
|SOIL CONDITIONS:||Wide range of soils.|
|DOES NOT SHIP TO:||AZ.|
PLANT BENEFITS AND KEY FEATURES
• Thuja Junior Giant Tree is an ideal privacy screen reaching impressive height, provide thick foliage to ensure a dense hedge around your home
• We believe in the power of plants to lift the spirit, calm the mind and clean the air
• Plants can reduce stress and anxiety by spending time close to nature caring for them
• Great choice to increase property value with a low maintenance evergreen
• Drought Tolerant and Resistant to ice and Pest, remains green in freezing conditions, Easily grown in a wide range of soils
DESIGN IDEAS AND LANDSCAPE USES
Creating Privacy between Property Lines:
Plant Thuja Junior Giant Arborvitae Cypress trees for privacy screening, spacing them out 4-6 feet apart for a straight line or 3-5 feet apart for a natural look. They will create a wind break and privacy fence as they mature. Leave room for growth and don't plant directly on the property line to avoid crossing onto the neighbor's property.
Create a Hedge:
Thuja Junior Giant Arborvitae Cypress can grow so fast, you can create an instant privacy hedge or living fence, As your trees grow, prune the tops and hedge the sides, gradually shape or design your own living fence.
Privacy for Pool Areas:
Add a Thuja Junior Giant Arborvitae Cypress to areas of your yard that require privacy. Look for areas where you can plant three or four trees in a row to block out your neighbor's house or window.
Tall Focal Specimen:
Thuja Junior Giant Arborvitae can also be used as a focal point. Plant one in your yard and just let it grow, It will definitely be the tallest tree in they yard. Thuja Junior Giant Arborvitae Cypress Trees are the go-to tree for any privacy needed in your yard.
Care & Maintenance
- Select an area with full sun.
- Dig a hole that is twice as wide and just as deep as the root ball.
- Remove the tree from its container and loosen any roots that are tightly packed.
- Place the tree in the hole and backfill with soil, making sure to eliminate any air pockets.
- Water the tree well to settle the soil.
- Prefers soil that is well-draining and neutral to slightly acidic.
- Suitable for clay, alkaline, and compacted soils, avoid wet and soggy.
- Spread a 2-3 inch layer of mulch around the base of the plant to conserve moisture and suppress weeds.
- Mulch your Junior Giant with hardwood or cypress.
- Prefers full sun.
- Avoid planting in areas with heavy shade.
- Water regularly during the first growing season.
- Increase frequency during extreme hot days.
- Once established, water only during extended periods of drought.
- Fertilize during early spring with a slow-release, well-balanced fertilizer.
- Pruning is not necessary.
- If left to grow naturally it may reach heights of up to 20 feet.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! We grow and care for our plants from cuttings, seeds or liners, we hand select the best quality available before shipping to your home or office. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for ground cover junipers?
Approximate height is measured from the base of the plant to the top of the highest branch.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.