Parsonii Juniper Shrub
Parsonii Juniper, Juniperus Davurica ‘Parsonii’, is an evergreen shrub with soft texture bluish-green foliage. Its upright, feathery branches grow in a dome-like shape 2-3 feet tall (4-5 feet wide). Its ground-hugging attribute makes it ideal and great for color contrast. Often used as a bonsai and near sea-side areas. Combine with Yellow Ribbon Arborvitae for a striking foliage contrast. Fast growing ground cover, cold hardy & low maintenance.
Free Shipping on Select orders, 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received, once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|GROW ZONES:||4-10 Outdoors
|MATURE HEIGHT:||2-3 ft.|
|MATURE WIDTH:||4-5 ft.|
|LIGHT:||Thrives in Full sun|
|WATER:||Water deeply once a week, especially during dry periods|
|USES:||Beds and Borders, Mass Planting, Evergreen Ground Cover Shrub|
|CHARACTERISTICS:||Deer tolerant, Year round interest, Cold and Heat tolerant|
|SOIL CONDITIONS:||Adaptable to most soils, salt tolerant, Avoid soggy soils|
|DOES NOT SHIP TO:||AZ|
PLANT BENEFITS AND KEY FEATURES
• We believe in the power of plants to lift the spirit, calm the mind and clean the air
• Great as ground cover, narrow spaces, along fences and backyards under other plants
• Great choice to increase property value with a low maintenance evergreen
• Drought Tolerant and Resistant to ice, freezing conditions and Pest, Easily grown in a wide range of soils
Design ideas for the landscape, Ground Cover for Color Contrast:
Plant features are becoming very popular in modern landscape design for homes, also true for spaces like backyards, main entrances, and landscape in general. The inclusion of plants make space feel more attractive, exciting and comfortable, creating a well balance peaceful ambiance of styles that can both calm the senses and invigorate the mind simultaneously, adorning with live plants and natural elements is a great choice to create a relaxing atmosphere while at home, plants as living sculptures can be the answer to some of these challenges, design your space with tropical plants in mind.
Care & Maintenance
• Choose a well-drained location with full sun to partial shade
• Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball and place the shrub in the hole
• Fill the hole with soil and water thoroughly
• Prefers well-drained, fertile soil
• Avoid heavy clay or wet soil
• Apply a 2-3 inch layer of mulch around the base of the shrub
• Keep mulch away from the stem to avoid rot
• Full sun to partial shade
• Can tolerate hot, dry conditions
• Water deeply twice a week, especially during dry periods
• Avoid overwatering
• Fertilize once a year in spring with an all-purpose fertilizer
• Follow package instructions for amount and application
• Prune lightly in late winter to remove any dead or crossing branches
• Do not prune too heavily as this will promote growth at the expense of the natural form of the shrub.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! We grow and care for our plants from cuttings, seeds or liners, we hand select the best quality available before shipping to your home or office. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for ground cover junipers?
Approximate height is measured from the base of the plant to the top of the highest branch.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.