Windmill Palm Tree, Cold Hardy Fortune Palm
Windmill palm, A cold hardy Palm That's easy to care
Windmill palm (Trachycarpus fortunei) also know as Chusan Palm, is one of the most cold hardy palms available for zones 8-11, it can be found as far north as southern Canada, it does not need protection during winter months. Windmill Palms are slow growers, low maintenance and are known to be drought tolerant once stablished, as a cold hardy palm they can tolerate temperatures down to 10 degrees, this tropical evergreen specimen has fan-shaped fronds that are about 1.5 to 3 feet wide. Their compact shape makes it well suited for small yards or tight spaces outdoors, they make excellent potted plants for decks, porches and patios or planted in the garden for a and evergreen tropical look.
Buy with confidence, all of our plants are Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee.
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, may take 3-4 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or REGULAR MISTING is recommended.
• Lighting, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Live tropical plants for indoors or outdoors.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.