Kimberly Queen Fern, 6in Deco Planter
Save 10% with code FALL10
Kimberly Queen Fern, Nephrolepis obliterata
Ferns are elegant and can add a touch of sophistication to your home or patio.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• We believe that plants have the ability to uplift the spirit, calm the mind, and clean the air.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
The Kimberly Queen Fern or the Australian Sword Fern is a more compact fern than the Boston or Dallas fern. Great for hanging baskets with its tightly joined fronds. Very Easy to maintain Indoors or outdoors. It does equally well on a shaded outdoor patio or balcony. This elegant fern is perfect for a decorative planter.
Kimberly Queen Fern is tougher than most ferns, can tolerate heat, high and low humidity, and even full sun as long as it gets plenty of water. We recommend putting your Queen Fern in the front of your home, you are going to want to show this fabulous plant off!
Long Living easy to care, perfect for decks, patios, and other outdoor living areas in shade, Adds beauty and elegance to your home or office, Low maintenance, Low Light shade loving house plant, water regularly. USDA Zones 9-11. In colder zones, grow the plant as an annual or in a container to bring inside for the winter.
Indoors the Kimberly Queen Fern is a natural air purifier. It filters out many toxins in the air while adding healthy oxygen to your home. It will thrive just about anywhere in your home as long as you take care to avoid air drafts from close by air or heating vents.
Product DetailsPlant Hardiness Zones and Specifications
Grow Zones: 9-11 Outdoors
Light: Shade, Partial Sun
Growth Rate: Slow
Mature Height: 3-4ft
Mature Width: 2-3ft
Growth form: Bush
Foliage Color: Green Foliage
Soil Conditions: Well drain organics mixes
Care & MaintenancePLANT CARE
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, it may take 3-4 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, bright light, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.