Fern Macho Giant Sword Fern
Save 10% with code FALL10
Macho fern, Giant Sword Fern, Broad Sword Ferns, Nephrolepis Biserrata,
Ferns are elegant and can add a touch of sophistication to your home or patio.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• We believe that plants have the ability to uplift the spirit, calm the mind, and clean the air.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Specifications
Grow Zones: 9-11 Outdoors
Light: Full Sun
Growth Rate: Slow
Mature Height: 3-4ft
Mature Width: 2-3ft
Growth form: Bush
Foliage Color: Green Foliage
Soil Conditions: Well drain organics mixes
Macho ferns, also known as Giant Sword Fern, Broad Sword Ferns, and Nephrolepis Biserrata, Provides an unusual look for an evergreen, the Macho Fern is a truly unique addition to your Home or garden. Macho Ferns Attractive leaves called fronds can grow a few feet long, making them ideal for landscaping, or growing in pots and hanging baskets, for porches, patios and decks. Macho Fern is a gorgeous accent plant for container groupings or staging among tropical plants. This beautiful plant can be utilized for both indoor and outdoor under shade. Truly capable of adding a whimsical quality to any area you decide to place it in.
Care & Maintenance
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, it may take 3-4 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, bright light, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.