Alocasia Amazonica Polly, African Mask
Looking for a plant that will really make a statement in your home? Meet the Alocasia Amazonica, also known as the African Mask plant. This showstopper features beautiful green leathery leaves with prominent white veins, and its unique life-like shape and rippled texture are sure to turn heads.
- Free Shipping on Select orders
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
- Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received
- Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|Mature Height:||2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1-2 ft
|Uses||Interior Foliage, Accent Plant, Complements other plants|
|Characteristics||Dark green leathery leaves|
|Soil Conditions:||Prefers well drain organic soil|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
The Alocasia Amazonica is not only a looker, but also easy to care for. It prefers medium indirect light, so it's perfect for those rooms that don't get a ton of sun. Just water it when the soil is dry, and you'll have a happy plant for years to come.
So why wait? Bring home an Alocasia Amazonica today and enjoy its beauty for years to come.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies, Plants can be therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
• Add life to a given space, Great for indoor, apartment or office.
Care & Maintenance
- Please note Alocasia's are susceptible to some yellowing of the leaves from transit, this is normal, they will bounce back within weeks and will continue sending out new shoots.
- Returns or Refunds are only available after 90 days of receipt of plant.
• Water, every 5-7 days or as top soil dries out..
• Humidity, Most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Light, Indirect Bight Light as close to a window as possible, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants.
• Repotting / Fertilizing, Once received Wait 2 weeks before repotting or fertilizing, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants, Every plant we ship is GUARANTEE for a period of 30 DAYS from the day it is received. our main objective is to ensure a great customer experience and deliver great quality plants for your enjoyment. We love our plants and we hope that you will as well, in the event your plant(s) do not arrive in healthy conditions we ask that you share images supporting the reason(s) and we will provide a replacement plant at no cost to you.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for indoor plants?
For indoor plants we measure approximate height from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.