Monstera Ginny Vining in Trellis, Philodendron Minima Tetrasperma
Monstera Ginny Naturally Split leaves makes the Tetrasperma Plant One of a Kind for your Home Decor
Looking for a truly unique and rare plant to add to your indoor garden? Look no further than the Monstera Ginny! This Philodendron Tetrasperma, also known as Monstera Minima or Ginny Monstera, is a must-have for plant lovers. The Monstera Ginny is a climber, and is known for its iconic leave structure with split leaves about 6 inches across. This vining plant can grow to immense proportions, creating more perforations in the leaves as it starts to age. Not only is the Monstera Ginny a beautiful addition to any home or office, it is also an air purifying plant, making it a healthy choice for your indoor garden. The Monstera Ginny is a tropical plant, and does best in warm, humid environments. If you are looking for a truly unique and rare plant to add to your indoor garden, the Monstera Ginny is the perfect choice!
- Free Shipping on Select orders
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
- Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received
- Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|Mature Height:||6-8 ft. (Indoors) 15-20 ft. tall (outdoors)|
|Mature Width:||3-4 ft.|
|Uses||Interior Foliage, Accent Plant, Complements other plants|
|Characteristics||small fenestrated glossy vining leaves|
|Soil Conditions:||Prefers well drain organic soil|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Indoor gardening relieves stress and Fatigue by simply enjoying and caring for your plants.
• Having plants in your home or office can be a source of pleasure.
• Split leaves add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
DECORATING WITH THE MONSTERA GINNY
Plant features are becoming very popular in modern interior design for homes, both indoors and outdoors, also true for spaces like hotels lobbies, main entrances, corporate lobbies and offices, the inclusion of plants make space feel more attractive, exciting and comfortable, creating a well balance peaceful ambiance of styles that can both calm the senses and invigorate the mind simultaneously, adorning with live plants and natural elements is a great choice to create a relaxing atmosphere while at home, reducing the day to day stresses from modern life, weather is traffic congestions or stressful daily routines, living sculptures can be the answer to some of this challenges, design your space with tropical plants in mind.
Monstera Ginny is a fun addition to the indoor plant enthusiast, another winner indoors, Provide as much indirect bright light as possible, correct light exposure will enhance the shine and beauty of the Swiss Cheese so they can be able to live up to its name. This gorgeous plant can add a touch of grace and elegance to your houseplant collection. See care tips for keeping your Swiss Cheese healthy and happy.
Care & Maintenance
Additional Care & Maintenance Tips
WATER MANAGEMENT FOR MONSTERA GINNY-
•Monstera plants prefer higher moisture levels, but indoor plants can be watered less frequently.
• The frequency of watering depends on the size of the plant, humidity levels, and rate of growth.
• Overwatering is a common mistake in indoor plant care. Plants are more tolerant to underwatering than overwatering. Improper watering can result in fungal issues and root rot.
• It is recommended to monitor houseplants and water them when they need it, rather than on a schedule.
• The objective when watering plants is to maintain moist soil. A moisture meter can help reduce guesswork.
6 inch Pot plants, every 4-7 Days, 10-12 inch Pot plants, every 7-12 days
LIGHTING INSTRUCTIONS -
•The Monstera Ginny does well both indoors and outdoors, as long as there is enough light to read by.
• Complete darkness is not recommended for the plant, as it needs light to photosynthesize.
• Bright indirect light is the best option for the plant so that it remains healthy for many years.
CLEANING, REGULAR MAINTENANCE -
•The leaves of Monstera plants come in different sizes.
• Some varieties with larger leaf size are easier to clean.
• Others may require more patience due to smaller leaves and more cavities to deal with.
• A simple solution is adding a few drops of dish soap to a cup of water, wetting a soft cloth and manually wiping off dust from the leaves.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants, Every plant we ship is GUARANTEE for a period of 30 DAYS from the day it is received. our main objective is to ensure a great customer experience and deliver great quality plants for your enjoyment. We love our plants and we hope that you will as well, in the event your plant(s) do not arrive in healthy conditions we ask that you share images supporting the reason(s) and we will provide a replacement plant at no cost to you.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for indoor plants?
For indoor plants we measure approximate height from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.