Sansevieria Moonshine Snake Plant
Sansevieria Moonshine, Easy-to-grow with Silvery Leaves that shines
Sansevieria Moonshine Trifasciata also know as Snake Plant, one of the easiest houseplants you can grow, snake plants practically thrive on neglect, they Prefers indirect medium to low light. Allow the soil to dry between watering, snake plants make excellent houseplants, Moonshine Trifasciata is distinguished by its unique silvery upward pointing leaves, giving an otherworldly, moonlit, architectural look to your indoor décor.
Buy with confidence, all of our plants are Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee.
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Water, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, may take 7-12 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
• USDA Zones 9-11. In colder, zones, grow the plant as an annual or in a container to bring inside for the winter.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.