Cordyline Red Sister, Terminalis Ti Plants
Save 10% with code FALL10
• Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, once received mist with water and allow the plant to rest and climatize to its new environment for a days.
• Repotting / Fertilizing, wait 4 weeks to allow the plant to regain its full strength, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top one inch of Soil to dry out, may take 7-12 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Light, Bright light for full display of pink colors, if outdoors it can handle full sun.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.