Carolina Sapphire Tree Form Arizona Cypress
Carolina Sapphire Cypress, Silver-Blue foliage, Great for Privacy Screening
Cupressus Arizonica 'Carolina Sapphire'
Carolina Sapphire, Arizona Blue Cypress Trees, a must have if you are looking for a unique ice blue evergreen, Low-maintenance tree, Incredibly rapid growth rate of 2 to 3 feet per year to a mature height of 30ft, very fast-growing evergreen tree. Like Leyland and Italian Cypress, Carolina Sapphire is drought tolerant and establishes quickly, but faster growing, it can perform better than many other varieties in different soil conditions. The natural color blends of light blue sapphire makes it a good plant to provides a striking upright contrast in the landscape. Use as an accent, specimen, grouping plants, or even a Christmas tree.
Free Shipping on Select orders, 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received, once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|GROW ZONES:||4-9 Patios/6-9 Outdoors.|
|MATURE HEIGHT:||25-30 ft.|
|MATURE WIDTH:||15-20 ft.|
|FOLIAGE:||Evergreen Tree, Aqua Blue.|
|USES:||Accent, Privacy Hedge, Topiary.|
||Most Popular in Gardens.|
|SOIL CONDITIONS:||Well drained organic soil.|
|DOES NOT SHIP TO:||AZ.|
Plant Benefits and Key Features
• Lets use the power of plants to lift the spirit, calm the mind and clean the air
• Plants can reduce stress and anxiety by spending time close to nature caring for them
• Great choice to increase property value with a low maintenance evergreen
• Create your own living fence, less expensive than traditional barriers, great choice near entrances or lining driveways
• Drought Tolerant and Resistant to ice, freezing conditions and Pest, Easily grown in a wide range of soils
Design Ideas and Landscape Uses
Creating Privacy between Property Lines:
To create privacy between neighbors, plant your Carolina Sapphire Cypress trees spaced 8-10 feet apart for a straight line, or 6-8 feet apart for a natural look. Stagger the trees for a windbreak and privacy fence as they mature. Leave room for the trees to grow by not planting directly on the property line as they may grow over onto your neighbor's property.
Create a Hedge:
Carolina Sapphire Cypress can grow so fast, you can Create an instant privacy hedge or living fence, As your trees grow, prune the tops and hedge the sides, gradually shape or design your own living fence.
Privacy for Pool Areas:
Add a Carolina Sapphire Cypress to areas of your yard that require privacy. Look for areas where you can plant three or four trees in a row to block out your neighbor's house or window.
Tall Focal Specimen:
Carolina Sapphire Cypress can also be used as a focal point. Plant one in your yard and just let it grow, It will definitely be the tallest tree in they yard. Carolina Sapphire Cypress Trees are the go-to tree for any privacy needed in your yard.
Care & Maintenance
- Plant in the spring or fall, when temperatures are mild.
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and the same depth as the container.
- Place the tree in the hole and backfill with soil, making sure to eliminate any air pockets.
- Water the tree well to settle the soil.
- Soil should be well-draining, loamy, and fertile.
- Amend soil with organic matter such as compost or peat moss.
- Spread a 2-3 inch layer of mulch around the base of the plant to conserve moisture and suppress weeds.
- Use organic mulch such as bark, wood chips, or leaves.
- Thrives in full sun.
- Water deeply 2-3 times a week during the first two months.
- Once established, water only during extended periods of drought.
- Fertilize during early spring with a slow-release, well-balanced fertilizer.
- Pruning is not necessary.
- If left to grow naturally it may reach heights of up to 30 feet.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! We grow and care for our plants from cuttings, seeds or liners, we hand select the best quality available before shipping to your home or office. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for ground cover junipers?
Approximate height is measured from the base of the plant to the top of the highest branch.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.