Aglaonema Red Valentine, Chinese Evergreen
Save 10% with code FALL10
Aglaonema Red Valentine, Larger Plants at Lower Prices
Aglaonema Red Valentine, also know as Chinese Evergreen, is an easy-to-grow houseplant with bold, colorful leaves; ideal for tabletops, desks, and shelves. It adds color and texture to any room. For centuries it has been welcomed in all homes across the world as it is known to bring good fortune. This family of plants displays a series of vibrant colorful foliage creating shades and blends of colors in each leave, its eye-catching colors make it the perfect choice to add some flair to your home or office space. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers that help decrease stress and anxiety while stimulating creativity and productivity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
Care & Maintenance
• Plants shipped online are in complete darkness for several days, once received place in a low light area for 2-3 days before transitioning to bright light.
• Repotting / Fertilizing, once received Wait 4 weeks before repotting or fertilizing, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Water, allow the top 1-2 inch of Soil to dry out, may take 5-7 days, water slowly to allow the soil moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Light, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.