Alocasia Baginda Silver Dragon, Live Indoor Plant.
Alocasia Baginda Silver Dragon
Alocasia baginda, also known as the Silver Dragon or Silver Scale, is very rare and exotic aroid plant prized for it's beautiful silvery green textured leaves that resemble, as the name implies, a dragon's scale. Dark red veins develop on the undersides of the leaves, becoming more pronounced as the plant matures.
Alocasia baginda remains relatively compact and thrives in high humidity and bright indirect light or under a grow light indoors. These plants are great additions for aroid lovers and collectors alike, and will thrive during the growing season.
- Free Shipping on Select orders
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
- Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received
- Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
- Please note Alocasia's are susceptible to some yellowing of leaves from transit, this is normal, they will bounce back within weeks and will continue sending out new shoots once established.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Foliage||Glossy Dark Green|
|Uses||Interior Foliage, Accent Plant, Complements other plants|
|Characteristics||Small Glossy leaves|
|Soil Conditions:||Prefers well drain organic soil|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Care & Maintenance
- Plants shipped online are in complete darkness for several days, upon arrival leaves should be mist with water to help hydrate, place in a medium light location to adjust from shipping.
- Repotting / Fertilizing, once received Wait 4 weeks before repotting or fertilizing, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
- Water, allow the top 1 inch of Soil to dry out, may take 4-6 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
- Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
- Light, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants, Every plant we ship is GUARANTEE for a period of 30 DAYS from the day it is received. our main objective is to ensure a great customer experience and deliver great quality plants for your enjoyment. We love our plants and we hope that you will as well, in the event your plant(s) do not arrive in healthy conditions we ask that you share images supporting the reason(s) and we will provide a replacement plant at no cost to you.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%. We package all our plants in a tightly secure method to prevent the plant from damage or shifting during transit.
How do you measure height for indoor plants?
For indoor plants we measure approximate height from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.