Anthurium Hookeri Birds Nest
Anthurium Hookeri birds Nest Anthurium Cubense
Anthurium Hookeri also known as birds Nest Anthurium, given its leaves natural design, it can produce purple-black leaves if grown in bright light, or darker green foliage if kept in shadier areas. Flowers are dark purple that are mutated and branching. This is an exotic and rare plant to find, is a great addition to any collection, plan for an area 3-4 feet wide as it matures dramatically outwards, this plant thrives in humidity, mist regularly once a day 3-4 week.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Buy with confidence, all of our plants are Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee.
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering the soil, allow the top inch to dry out, it may take 5-7 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
• USDA Zones 9-11. In colder, zones, grow the plant as an annual or in a container to bring inside for the winter.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.