Aralia Chinese Ming Tree, Polyscias Fruticosa
Aralia Chinese Ming Tree, Polyscias fruticosaAralia Plants, stylish and low maintenance, add a touch of sophistication to your home or patio.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• We believe that plants have the ability to uplift the spirit, calm the mind, and clean the air.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Specifications
Grow Zones: 9-11 Outdoors
Growth Rate: Slow
Mature Height: 3-5ft
Mature Width: 1ft
Growth form: Bush
Foliage Color: Green
Soil Conditions: Well drain organics mixes
Aralia Chinese Ming Tree have beautifully textured foliage, with deeply serrated leaflets and dimpled petioles and stems. they have earned their position as a popular houseplant. They thrive in well draining soil and can tolerate medium to bright light.
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, it may take 3-4 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, bright light, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.