Desert Rose, Adenium obesum, Pink Flowers
Gorgeous Pink Blooms all summer and fall, Slow Growing in NatureThe Desert Rose known as 'Adenium' provides a tropical look in any setting, its large flowers begin to bloom in the early spring and last all the way until fall.
It thrives in dry sunny conditions by storing water in their wide trunks, they are highly self-sufficient and can survive heat waves and droughts with very little attention. They're the perfect hands free blooming trees for busy gardeners.
Desert Rose is a slow grower and low maintenance, provide as much sun as possible, You can use it as a container plant, do bring indoors during cold weather. Plant will ship with no flowers, allow a few days for plant to bloom.
PLANT BENEFITS AND KEY FEATURES
• We believe in the power of plants to lift the spirit, calm the mind and clean the air
• Plants can reduce stress and anxiety by spending time close to nature caring for them
• Great for patios, narrow spaces and decks
• Easy to care house patio plant
• Watering, Water once a week, or as top soil dries out
• Light, Full Sun, outdoor place in indirect sun light or partial Shade.
• Best planted indoors in a container, if outdoor bring inside for the winter.
• Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy