Hollywood Juniper Juniperus Chinensis Torulosa
The Hollywood Juniper (Juniperus Chinesis), also known as the Torulosa Juniper, is a stunning evergreen tree that is highly favored in Los Angeles gardens. Its twisted, upright branches create a unique and captivating form that adds a touch of rustic beauty to any landscape. This tree boasts deep green foliage that remains lush and vibrant throughout the year, making it an excellent choice for creating privacy screens between neighbors or lining up as a hedge fence. The Hollywood Juniper is also an exceptional choice for front or back yards and can be used to create a dramatic entryway. It is ideal for cooler coastal regions and can be used as a topiary specimen in containers or formal gardens. Its artistic appearance and vibrant color make it a perfect landscape accent that is sure to impress.
Free Shipping on Select orders, 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received, once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|USES:||Asian/Zen, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Rustic.|
|SOIL CONDITIONS:||Well drain soil.|
|DOES NOT SHIP TO:||AZ.|
• Plants can reduce stress and anxiety by spending time close to nature caring for them.
• Great for patios, narrow spaces, decks, plant as privacy trees along fences and backyards.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
• Increase Property Value, beautify your landscape with this new addition.
Design ideas for the landscape, Ground Cover for Color Contrast:
Plant features are becoming very popular in modern landscape design for homes, also true for spaces like backyards, main entrances, and landscape in general. The inclusion of plants make space feel more attractive, exciting and comfortable, creating a well balance peaceful ambiance of styles that can both calm the senses and invigorate the mind simultaneously, adorning with live plants and natural elements is a great choice to create a relaxing atmosphere while at home, reducing the day to day stresses from modern life, weather is traffic congestions or stressful daily routines, living sculptures can be the answer to some of these challenges, design your space with tropical plants in mind.
Care & Maintenance
- Choose a location with well-draining soil.
- Dig a hole that is twice as wide and just as deep as the root ball.
- Remove the tree from its container and loosen any roots that are tightly packed.
- Place the tree in the hole and backfill with soil, making sure to eliminate any air pockets.
- Water the tree well to settle the soil.
- Prefers soil that is well-draining and neutral to slightly acidic.
- Easily grown in a wide range of soils, including clay, alkaline and compacted soils
- Avoid soil that is constantly wet.
- Mulch the base of the tree with 2-3 inches of organic matter, such as leaves, bark, or wood chips.
- Make sure the mulch is not in direct contact with the trunk.
- Thrives in full sun.
- Avoid planting in areas with heavy shade.
- Water well every 2-3 days until established.
- Increase frequency in extreme hot days.
- Once established, water only during extended periods of drought.
- Fertilize during early spring with a slow-release fertilizer.
- Pruning is not necessary.
- It will maintain its columnar growth habit naturally.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! We grow and care for our plants from cuttings, seeds or liners, we hand select the best quality available before shipping to your home or office. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for ground cover junipers?
Approximate height is measured from the base of the plant to the top of the highest branch.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.