Hoya Publicalyx Splash in Trellis, Live Plant Variegated
Hoya Publicalyx Splash Plant Vines, Beautiful Cascading Vining Plant with color blends green-silver
Hoya Publicalyx Splash, vining plant, also known as wax plants because of their thick, waxy, succulent leaves. The Hoya Publicalyx Splash offers a beautiful blend of leaf variegation, The leaves are green with splashes if silver scattered through out the leaves. Hoyas are generally low maintenance plants and very easy to care for. Hoyas have an incredible vining habit that will slowly crawl up a wall if you have it in a window, or plant it in a hanging basket and let the foliage elegantly tumble down. Provide an upright support, totem, trellis and they will gradually climb and fill in the spaces. Variegated Hoyas do enjoy bright light indoors, if out doors indirect sunlight in shaded areas works best. Moist a bit more often during the growing season. In the winter, let it dry out between watering's.
Hoya Publicalyx Splash is an uncommon and very rare vining Plant, is fun and exotic plant vine, another winner of the plant vines world. Hoya Publicalyx Splash is a fast-growing vining plant in the right conditions and is generally easy to take care. Publicalyx Splash can be trained to grow upwards using a trellis, post or totem. Publicalyx Splash can also hang, perfect for hanging baskets, vines can cascade until they are prune back. Hoya Vines can grow several feet long, regular trimming may be needed to control excess growth. Provide as much indirect bright light as possible, correct light exposure will enhance the shine and beauty of the Hoya Plants, so they can be able to live up to its name. This gorgeous plant can add a touch of grace and elegance to your houseplant collection.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Buy with confidence, all of our plants are Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Indoor gardening relieves stress and Fatigue by simply enjoying and caring for your plants.
• Having plants in your home or office can be a source of pleasure.
• Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist
• With its exotic-looking foliage, Hoya Plants will bring a touch of grace to virtually any well-lit area
• Hand picked and shipped direct from our Nursery
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, may take 4-7 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
DECORATING WITH THE HOYA PUBLICALYX SPLASH
Plant features are becoming very popular in modern interior design for homes, both indoors and outdoors, also true for spaces like hotels lobbies, main entrances, corporate lobbies and offices, the inclusion of plants make space feel more attractive, exciting and comfortable, creating a well balance peaceful ambiance of styles that can both calm the senses and invigorate the mind simultaneously, adorning with live plants and natural elements is a great choice to create a relaxing atmosphere while at home, reducing the day to day stresses from modern life, weather is traffic congestions or stressful daily routines, living sculptures can be the answer to some of this challenges, design your space with tropical plants in mind.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants, Every plant we ship is GUARANTEE for a period of 30 DAYS from the day it is received. our main objective is to ensure a great customer experience and deliver great quality plants for your enjoyment. We love our plants and we hope that you will as well, in the event your plant(s) do not arrive in healthy conditions we ask that you share images supporting the reason(s) and we will provide a replacement plant at no cost to you.
Enjoy your Plants
Eureka Farms Team.