Palm King Sago Palm, Cycas Revoluta, Exotic
Cycas revoluta King Sago Palm, Cycad
Cycas Revoluta, Sago palm, king sago, sago cycad, Japanese sago palm, is a species of gymnosperm in the family Cycadaceae, The sago cycad can be distinguished by a thick coat of fibers on its trunk, is often used as an ornamental plant in patios and landscapes in tropical zones, is native to southern Japan. The sago cycad is sometimes mistakenly thought to be a palm, although the only similarity between the two is that they look similar and both produce seeds. The leaves grow from the trunk and start out as small leaves near the center of the plant.
Buy with confidence, all of our plants are Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee.
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Water, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, may take 7-12 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
• USDA Zones 9-11. In colder, zones, grow the plant as an annual or in a container to bring inside for the winter.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.