Philodendron Imperial Green
Philodendron Imperial Green, Easy-Growing Indoor Plant Ideal for Any Climate
Philodendron Imperial Green is a fast-growing plant with a striking dark green foliage. It is a magnificent addition to outside gardens or even indoor areas to give it a more tropical sensation. They are low maintenance giving them the ability to grow in partly shady areas or even bright natural light indoors.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• We believe that plants have the ability to uplift the spirit, calm the mind, and clean the air.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Specifications
Grow Zones: 9-11 Outdoors
Light: Full Sun
Growth Rate: Slow
Mature Height: 3-4ft
Mature Width: 2-3ft
Growth form: Bush
Foliage Color: Green Foliage
Soil Conditions: Well drain organics mixes
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, it may take 3-4 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, bright light, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.