Topiary Trees, Cone Eugenia Myrtifolia
Eugenia Myrtifolia Cone Topiary
The Eugenia Myrtifolia is pre trimmed, maintained and grown for over a year into a magnificent work of art, making an interesting conical shape Topiary Tree. Outdoor Topiary trees make a great addition to your patio or entryways, this evergreen adds a whimsical feel to the garden or landscape. The evergreen foliage of this topiary holds up well even during summer months.
Free Shipping on Select orders, 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received, once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|GROW ZONES:||9-11 Outdoors.
6-7ft. in Container, 10-12ft in Ground.
|MATURE WIDTH:||2-3ft. in Container. 4-6ft in Ground.|
|LIGHT:||Full Sun to Partial shade.|
|WATER:||Twice a week.|
|USES:||Asian/Zen, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Rustic.|
|GROWTH FORM:||Topiary Trees.|
|SOIL CONDITIONS:||Well drained soil.|
|DOES NOT SHIP TO:||AZ.|
PLANT BENEFITS AND KEY FEATURES
This Florida native evergreen shrub can be pruned to desired shapes or to make all kinds of interesting topiary trees, the Eugenia Myrtifolia is often used in landscaping to add privacy as well. It's easy to grow and maintain, making it a popular choice for hedging, topiary, and landscaping purposes.
• Great choice to increase property value with a low maintenance evergreen
• Compact tree perfect for tight spaces, great choice near entrances, these fun, shaped topiary trees can be a main focal point of attraction.
Care & Maintenance
- Select an area with full sun to partial shade.
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and deep enough for the top of the root ball to be parallel with the ground level.
- Plant the tree upright and backfill with excavated soil, tamping down to eliminate air pockets.
- Soak with a hose and take care not to leave any gaps around the root ball.
- Prefers well-drained soil.
- Not Suitable for clay, alkaline, and compacted soils, avoid wet and soggy.
- Spread a 2-3 inch layer of mulch around the base of the plant to conserve moisture and suppress weeds.
- Mulch your topiary tree with hardwood or cypress mulch.
- Thrives in full sun to partial shade
- In Ground water twice a week during the first growing season to establish a strong root system. Once established, water only during extended periods of drought.
- In pots water every 3-4 days.
- Do not over-water, as this can lead to root rot.
- Fertilize during early spring with a slow-release, well balanced fertilizer.
- Pruning is necessary to maintain current shape and form, prune as new growth begins to harden, growth habit a very slow therefore pruning every two months is normal.
- Avoid pruning during the hottest and coldest months to avoid strain on the tree.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! We grow and care for our plants from cuttings, seeds or liners, we hand select the best quality available before shipping to your home or office. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%.
How do you measure height for Topiary Trees?
Approximate height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the highest branch.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.