Alocasia Black Stem, Elephant Ears, Live Tropical Plant
Save 10% with code FALL10
Looking for a plant that will make a statement? Look no further than the Alocasia Black Stem! Also known as the Elephants Ear plant, this fascinating plant is sure to turn heads wherever it's placed. The deep green leaves are supported by a black stem, creating a unique contrast that is unlike any other plant. The huge, thick leaves can grow up to 10 feet in tropical climates, making it a showstopper in any garden. The best part about the Alocasia Black Stem is that it's easy to grow and care for - truly a magnificent plant.
- Free Shipping on Select orders
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
- Most orders ship within 1-3 days from the day order is received
- Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
- Please note Alocasia's are susceptible to some yellowing of leaves from transit, this is normal, they will bounce back within weeks and will continue sending out new shoots once established.
Plant Hardiness Zones and Details
|Mature Height:||4-5 ft.
|Mature Width:||3 ft.|
|Foliage||thick sculpted forest green leaves|
|Uses||Interior Foliage, Accent Plant, Complements other plants|
|Characteristics||Black Stalk with Green Leaves
|Soil Conditions:||Prefers well drain organic soil|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Care & Maintenance
• Plants shipped online are in complete darkness for several days, once received place in a low light area for 2-3 days before transitioning to bright light.
• Repotting / Fertilizing, once received Wait 4 weeks before repotting or fertilizing, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Water, allow the top 1-2 inch of Soil to dry out, may take 7-12 days, water slowly to allow the soil moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Light, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants, Every plant we ship is GUARANTEE for a period of 30 DAYS from the day it is received. our main objective is to ensure a great customer experience and deliver great quality plants for your enjoyment. We love our plants and we hope that you will as well, in the event your plant(s) do not arrive in healthy conditions we ask that you share images supporting the reason(s) and we will provide a replacement plant at no cost to you.
Is it safe to ship plants by mail?
We Believe it is, let us prove it, our success rate sipping plant(s) online is well over 99%. We package all our plants in a tightly secure method to prevent the plant from damage or shifting during transit.
How do you measure height for indoor plants?
For indoor plants we measure approximate height from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Are plant(s) purchased online guarantee?
All plants are guarantee for a period of 30 days, We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
Can I order during winter months?
Yes you can, however most Tropical plants are sensitive to extreme cold conditions, once cold temperatures are expected to fall below freezing it will not be safe to ship life plants, we carefully manage shipping decisions during winter months and determine when is safe to ship, please be advise we may need to hold orders until conditions are appropriate to safely ship the plants.