Pothos Silvery Ann, Variegated Green Silver
Save 10% with code FALL10
Silver Satin Pothos, Silvery Ann, Scindapsus Pictus Exotica, Silvery Ann is an amazing vining plant, sure to bring joy to any household, The color blends or variegation in the leaves consists of green and grayish blends, most leaves develop their own unique variegated colors which creates an interesting pattern of colors. Satin Pothos provide an incredible vining habit that will slowly crawl up a given area provided the right support, or hang it in a basket and let the foliage elegantly tumble down. Pothos Silvery Ann will provide elegance and beauty in any space or setting, this is very beautiful variegated plant for both indoor and outdoors.
Buy with confidence, all of our plants are Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee.
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, may take 5-7 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.